Well ever since I was introduced to filofax it's been kind of a roller coaster . The reason I say that is that I've been buying and selling Filofaxes like a mad woman in order to find the Filofaxes that where more my style and that I know I will use. I won't lie I was a little jealous at first of all the people that had their big collections . So I decided I wanted to start one also. Well in a 3 weeks time I purchased:
These are the ones I sold for some reason or another they didn't work for me.
1. chameleon pocket (raspberry) =sold
2. Chameleon personal (raspberry)=sold
3. Amazona personal (almond)= sold
4. Apex A5 (fuchsia )= sold
5. Amazona personal (red)= swap
6. Malden personal (vintage pink)=sold
These are the ones that I finally decided that they are the best Filofaxes for me
7. Malden "Olivia" personal (ochre)
8. Chameleon pocket (aqua) "nemo"
9. Baroque personal. (Teal-swap) "Ariel"
10. Osterley "bleu" (personal grey)
11. Malden personal (purple)
So as you can tell I've been very busy and it was very stressfull. But I can happily say I'm loving my collection.