Friday, March 8, 2013

Love at first sight

I've always been addicted to planners since I was in high school . Every school year I would enjoy purchasing a new one, it was like a fresh start for the new year. Now that I really think about it I think the reason I never stuck to one is I never found the "ONE" as my philofaxy mates might say.

so one day I was watching you tube videos on "what's in my handbag" there was a woman that was showing what she carried in her Balenciaga . so all the sudden she takes out this pink binder which she called a "Filofax". It was love at first sight I was soooo excited that this kind of planner existed. One that I could customize the way I wanted.

So my next stop was Facebook I searched for a forum that was about only Filofaxes . And to my surprise there was, there were people like me that loved planners. So ever since then I haven't turned back and 6 Filofaxes later in a 3 week time frame I can say " my name is karina and I'm addicted to Filofaxes ;)

9 comments:

  1. My name is Robyn and I'm addicted to Filofaxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the exact same as you and I think we watched the same video! That video was also what got me into Filofaxes. I watched more and more and more videos, then I found Philofaxy and... now I have Filofaxes purchased within a month from each other; and 2 more coming in (just purchased yesterday) Ahhh! It's an addiction :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Karina! My name is Carla and I, too, am addicted to Filofax. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok Carla It's ok I think u can still be saved. I know it's hard to just choose 1. For me it's hard I usually have to see and phisically touch anything I want to buy but since I can only buy the filos online it's hard to tell if I will love them or not

      Delete
  4. Hey Karina!You have a blog now :o)Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so great to find that I am NOT the only one addicted to Filofaxes. I am tickled pink. The way I look at it there are a lot worse things to be addicted to. I just got a mini Finchley (camel colored)to replace my purple Finchley! I haven't used it yet. Now that personal Osterley is calling my name but I Must Hold out and Be Strong! You Guys Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I recently sold 3 of my Filofaxes I wasn't really using and I did get the osterley in personal size it was calling my name. I think it's like process of elimination u have to see which ones will work for u.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete